Come, cooperate with a team community, and colleagues who favor a “hard work, play harder” philosophy. You’ll also be involved in a firm that likes to lead by example through a strong participation in the local community, charitable giving, eco-friendly initiatives, and more.
We currently have an immediate opening for a Part-time Data Entry Clerk at our store located in Penticton, BC.
- Part-time role- 25 hours/ week
- Mondays and Fridays from 7:30 am and 1:00 pm are shift times for Monday and Friday.
- Data entry and office administration.
- Creates and manages activity logs, files and reports on the usage and service of a customer.
- Reviews and correspondence mailed may also receive reviews.
- Enter data (e.g., clock in, clock out, mileage, weight) from each driver runsheet.
- Run daily track audits and performs disposal tracking reports (after route closing) to guarantee the accuracy of data.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Email and data-entry/typing
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
What’s In It for You?
you come to join a group full of hard-working, risk-taking individuals who don’t mind working hard and playing hard as well. We offer a financially competitive compensation package along with wonderful retirement packages, numerous employee rewards, bonuses, and incentives.