Maximus is currently looking for a Patient Care Service (OPC) Clinical Operations Manager to assist the Independent Practitioner Panel (IPC), which makes decisions about care for New Yorkers who qualify for long-term in-home care. The Chief Financial Officer will oversee and administer the Clinical Operations Manager to ensure critical care services for some of the most vulnerable populations throughout New York State.
*This position is remote and will provide services to a surrounding region in this state.
About the Position
Maximus administers the Independent Practitioner Panel, which assesses the needs of New Yorkers eligible for long-term in-home care and makes disposition recommendations. This new, exciting program promotes long-term positive outcomes for vulnerable populations in the Empire State.
*As a leading company, Maximus is subject to multiple vaccine mandates in our different lines of business. Maximus is committed to meeting all vaccine requirements. The vaccine requirements for this job will be shared during the selection process. An individual who believes he or she may qualify for a business or spiritual accommodation may submit an application for one after an offer of employment is made.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Supervise a subgroup of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Responsible for the training and development of new unit staff.
- Manage the activity, schedule, productivity, and work products of the assigned unit.
- Ability to assign and contact emergency cases to specific healthcare professionals can ensure timely resolution in an agreed service level agreement.
- Ensure you always attain service level agreements in all your cases.
- Assigned staff will be given information about quality assurance.
- Disseminate the policy, protocol for effect, and ensure its correct implementation.
- With the support of other team members, lead regular meetings. Track staff members assigned to make these meetings effective.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) workforce.
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner or M.D. in the United States.
- Two (2) years of experience in a medical setting as either a nurse practitioner or physician assistant with at least one (1) year of administration experience.
- Prior experience using the NY Community UAS assessment tool.
Home Office Requirements
- Candidates should bring along their own cell phone.
- Microsoft Office equipment is supplied by Logitech.
- Broadband internet service with 100 Mbps download speed (you can confirm by visiting www.speedtest.net).