Required 20-30 hour availability on the specified biweekly pay period (over 2 weeks).
Starting hourly rate is $17.35 plus 14% in lieu of benefits.
The position of Chief for Operations Reports Directly to the Resident Programs & Volunteer Director and supports the efficient operation of the facility by ensuring the smooth flow of operations.
- Assist clerical staff in clerical duties.
- Answering, managing, and directing all incoming and internal calls.
- Welcome guests, family members, and staff.
- Receive packages
- Screening all persons entering one might take place.
- Equivalent to a twelfth-grade diploma.
- My organizational skills are second to none.
Our experts would like to examine all applications, but the only ones who will be successful will be contacted.