The Artist-driven company by nature, it’s our mission to give talented artists the freedom and resources they need to deliver quality work and to thrive in a fun and creative environment.
The role of the Front Office Clerk at Rodeo FX is to help ensure the smooth running of our studio, including client service, relief reception, minor maintenance and other miscellaneous functions.
It’s the perfect position for someone who likes a large variety of tasks, providing great service to clients and colleagues, and who likes to be active and on the go (a.k.a. not stuck behind a desk all day!)
- Provide first-class service to visitors, such a by setting up meeting rooms or theatres, greeting guests and clients, parking cars and making sure they feel welcome at Rodeo;
- Ensure kitchens, coffee nooks and common areas are clean, tidy and fully stocked;
- Make sure office equipment is maintained and running smoothly, such as coffee machines, printers, fridges, etc. If they break, fix them if you can or put in and follow-up on service requests.
- Perform desk, office or furniture moves;
- Perform various administrative tasks such as scanning, filling, printing, etc.;
- Deliver external mail & packages on foot or using the company van;
- Be on the lookout for any security or safety issues on our premises. Resolve them quickly or flag them to someone who can.
- Provide administrative support to the operations and executive team;
- Prepare meetings with customers or for the production team (food, drinks, necessary documents, etc.);
- Review and distribute requests from the facilities team;
- Order office supplies;
- Provide support for special events (5 à 7, end of project, activities for employees, etc.);
- Produce and update various reports; possibility eventually,
- Write, update, translate, scan and file various documents;
- Participate in specific projects with the facilities team.
- Help plan and pack different shipments related to WFH duties
- 2 years of experience in customer service;
- Excellent knowledge of Office and Google Suite;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills ;
- Perfectly Bilingual (French & English).
- Permanent Contract
- Full Time
- Collective Insurance ; Dialogue ; Optima