If you are fresh out of college and are seeking financial assistance for further studies, then you can participate in the University of South Carolina’s Academic Scholar-Distinction Awards for the academic year 2022-2023.
The award will be given to an undergraduate non-resident of USC as a fee discount for a program undertaken at USC. To be eligible to win, all prospective applicants must go through a high school diploma or a STAT 5 test. A $500 split would also be awarded.
The University of South Carolina is a public STEM education research university that is ranked in the top 50 academic institutions in the United States. The university strives to advance skill enhancement for the state’s population through teaching, research, creative pursuits, and community engagement.
The University of South Carolina is a public research university that is ranked among the top fifty educational institutions in the country. The university strives to advance skill expansion for South Carolina residents through teaching, research, creative pursuits, and community engagement.
Application Deadline: All students have to submit acceptance forms by October 2018 of a given calendar year.
- University or Organization: University of South Carolina
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500 and Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Any domestic and international students may apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Non-residents at the University of California, San Diego, are eligible to use USC’s on-campus undergraduate program.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have previously been accepted into a research study programme at a school outside USC..
- Applicants have been accepted into a research program at a university outside the University of SC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students will need to access the desired portal to log into the admission application. All students will be considered regardless of how they meet the prerequisites.
- Supporting Documents: The college students will have to give the following documents to the institution:
- A transcript of the studies that you previously attended.
- Financial worthiness documents
- Copy of Passport
- Admission Requirements:The applicants need to have an examination score of 1379 on the ACT or an SAT score of 31.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores from the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 77
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
The University of South Carolina will provide students $500 and tuition reduction if they enroll in an four-year undergraduate program.