For the last 20 years, our company published only two letters: r and D. We have only one objective: to empower young girls and ladies by providing inspiration and collaboration opportunities. Inspiration. Cooperation. Connection. Inclusion. It’s something we’re good at, and we’re always on the lookout for lively, energetic individuals to join us.
We use business as a force for good by putting people and the planet right up there with profit, which is why Athleta is a certified B Corporation. Get moving? We are encouraging. Because we recognize that when alone we are powerful, but as a team, we are indestructible.
About the role
We are looking for a Brand Associate to join us – no prior experience is required – friendly and energetic is what we are looking for! As a Brand Associate, you play an important role in our team and are passionate about our brand to deliver a great shopping experience for our customers. You will provide your team with encouragement and help them make a results-driven effort.
Health and safety are our priority, and we’re devoted to evolving our practices and procedures to keep our teams, customers, and neighborhoods at the core of every decision we make. We’re creating safe environments by recommending that employees who have not been fully immunized can wear masks, and we are requiring them to do so. Furthermore, complete vaccination would enable employees to wear masks if they choose to.
What you’ll do
- Do your best to take care of customers and colleagues professionally, and contribute positively to the workplace atmosphere.
- Be present at the sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap, back of house, and as ordered in order to support the routine.
- Prepare to handle all customer interactions, including any potential issues and returns, courteously and professionally.
Who you are
- You’re free to work off the business’s agenda and your own needs at the same time by opting for a flexible or consistent schedule.
- You act in line with our values and guiding principles.
- You’re open to admitting mistakes, communicating well and acting appropriately.
- You’re able to learn and utilize technology.
- You can safely lift up to 30 pounds, with or without a reasonable accommodation, in the stockroom, lift area, and on the sales floor.
- In Quebec: Must be able to speak French.
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discounts for our brand names: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Banana Republic, Old Navy, Outlet, and Gap, and 30% off Outlet for all employees.
- One of the more reasonably priced Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees are allowed up to five “on the clock” hours to complete volunteering at a charity of their choosing.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with a company matching for company contributions up to the percentage of an employee’s base pay for limit up to four percent.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
- For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is a nondiscriminatory employer and puts an equal value on all employee contributions. We are devoted to recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting a diverse workforce of all nationalities, genders, and ages, and undertake all employment decisions without regard to protected status. Numerous honors have been bestowed upon our firm in recognition of our strong commitment to equality and respect for all workers.