Stay accurately reconfigured to ensure that the customer’s order is processed quickly and appropriately.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- It welcomes customers and helps them excel in meeting their objectives.
- Keeps an orderly checkout area.
- Greets all customers and displays a warm, smiling face.
- Accurately scans or enters product information.
- Accounts for paper money and coupons, PC Optimum, and the lottery.
- Asks for customer’s PC Optimum Card before each subsequent transaction.
- Deals with questions regarding location of product, Rain-checks, refunds, and PC Optimum.
- Ensures suitable paperwork is done when customers receive or send in items.
- Begins the merchandising process as directed and accurately transfers products from backroom to sales floor.
- Merchandises and maintains designated areas (e.g., signs, labeling, etc)
- Advises appropriate person about stock outs/shortages.
- Performs stock counts and orders for designated areas.
- Ensures loss prevention standards are followed.
- Maintains the cash, lottery, and stamp inventory in accordance with designated handle-cashing procedures.
- Maintains the safekeeping of cash and merchandise.
- Conforms with the Uniform Policy and Dress Code Guidelines (i.e. conforms to designated appearance, wears approved uniform, displays name badge).
- Complies with all safety, protective, and labor laws.
- Stores mechanizes the procedures they follow.
- Ensures the standards of cleanliness and image are upheld.
- Perform other duties as required.
- The team completes all training and new initiatives at the Pentagon.
- Judgement and decision making are the basis for the planning that is taking place.
- In order to manage both the needs of customers and team members, process orders efficiently.
- Organization and neatness are fundamental.
- Handle your register and credit card authorizations.
- Decide interest in the customer.
- Serving the customer efficiently is the key to our success.
- They keep track of cash problems.
- Computer and statistics skills are strong.
- Reliable and organized with the ability to record.
- Detail oriented
- Being proactive can enable good customer service and fixing problems.
- Effective verbal and written communication abilities.
- Independently operated people are our specialty.
- Ability to work rapidly in group contexts.
- The company operates around customer service.
- Along with the day, the employee must also have the ability to work on weekends and holidays.
- Lifting as much as 50 pounds is possible.
- Ability to climb a ladder.
This allowed the general details needed for proper purpose evaluation process. The job title and listing shall not be deemed a thorough summary of the various task prerequisites that may be related to the position.