California Baptist University is delighted to enable students to explore opportunities that will give them a richer educational experience in the United States with the Global Initiative Grants for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This grant is offered to students of all nationalities who wish to participate in an undergraduate program at Cal Baptist. Students admitted to Cal Baptist’s app are qualified to win this $10,000 grant.
One of the best Christian universities in the nation, the California Baptist University is a private Christian college that believes everybody has a purpose. 40th of all regional universities in the West.
At California Baptist University, we strive to develop academic programs that provide the skills students need to succeed in their careers. icls and co-curricular programs that nurture a student in variety of ways, including intellectually, physically, socially, and spiritually.
Application Deadline: International undergraduate applicants need to have submitted their files and documentation by 1st July 2022.
- University or Organization: California Baptist University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award may be taken within the United States.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: International students may apply to do an undergraduate programme at Calbaptist.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be chosen, applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted to CBU to be eligible primarily for grants and programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Through the application portal of the school, the student must submit an application for financial aid to pursue the program of choice—a designated grant for international applicants.
- Supporting Documents: The students must produce the following supporting documents for the school:
- Academic records
- Recommendation letter
- Admission Requirements: Students must have achieved a minimum grade point average of 3.0 to sign up for unconditional admittance, and a minimum grade point average of 2.75 to sign up for conditional admission to acquire a CBU degree.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have earned minimum scores on English language proficiency tests.
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- PTE Academic – 48
- Cambridge English Placement Exam — B2 to C2.
- IELTS – 5.5
A round trip ticket worth $10,000 will be provided so that the chosen undergraduate may attend Immanuel College for four years.