Overview / Responsibilities:
We are looking for a dynamic Junior Office Services Administrative Assistant who can work in Office/Building Services group at our office in Oakville, Ontario.
- Sorting and delivery of mail
- Sending out couriers
- The ordering, checking, sorting, and delivering of stationary is among the items I regularly provide.
- Helping in the reproduction room
- Hanging whiteboards, installing, or removing keyboard trays are facility maintenance tasks.
- Creating reports that are useful, performing account reconciliations, producing EFT Sales ledgers, and sending them to accounting.
- Over time, move materials and office supply boxes around as needed.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to lift heavy items
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills in Excel and word environments, and skill with both vendors and online sections are my specialty.
- Reproduction skills
- Ability to work long hours or on holidays when needed.
- Skill in working with tools (example: drills, hammer, etc.)
- Current authorization to work in Canada legally without sponsorship from Wood is required.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering related to energy and the built environment, providing clients throughout the world with vital solutions. Our solutions can be found in more than 60 countries, employing approximately 45,000 individuals. www.woodplc.comEqual Opportunities Statement (EEO): We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a fair and unbiased working environment.