Description :HIT THE ROAD WITH US!
Join the Canadian leader in the distribution of commercial automotive parts and accessories by joining the Canadian distributor of NAPA auto parts. At NAPA, you will work alongside committed people in a professional environment with opportunities for personal career advancement.
We have been around for over 80 years, and we’re still going strong.
Why work with us?
- Support team members who strongly believe in providing top-notch service.
- Perks including employee pricing on car parts/products and other corporate discount programs tend to be used.
- Flexible benefits programs that provide health, medical, dental, and life benefits.
- Pension plan
- Access to low-cost professional and technical training.
- Form an alliance with the leading players in the niche.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Warehouse associates may submit claim forms to suppliers.
- Develop tailored solutions for repayment issues by connecting the DCs and customers.
- Calculate the cash equivalent of the both types of credit used for both departments.
- Ensure customer account statements are distributed to the right people.
- Create sales reports as needed, if necessary.
- Complete any other tasks specified by your supervisor.
Requirements :Office administration or accounting; a vocational diploma.
Have spent 2 years in the same position.
Good command of the Microsoft Office Suite.
Good organizational skills combined with autonomy..
If you have a long-term, vigorously growing company in mind, please get in touch with us!