The Turnaround, reporting to the Foreman, will be responsible for overseeing all the welder helper duties required for on industrial scope construction projects. They’ll be responsible for making sure tasks satisfy OSHA regulations and company policies, are executed in a safe and secure fashion, and ensure a high level of quality.
The Conklin, AB accounting firm is located on this client’s site.
- The upcoming date for time slot is scheduled for September 13 for 3 weeks.
- Shift schedule – 11.5 hours per day for 21 days on and 4 days off.
- Night shift and day shift may be necessary.
- Camp provided.
- Retention bonus.
- LOA not provided.
- The authorities do not offer travel expenses.
- Working both indoors and outdoor in hot and cold weathers.
- Working at heights.
- Working in dust and noise, indoors or outdoors.
- Must be clean shaven.
- Coveralls, safety glasses/goggles, a hard hat, and gloves are all offered.
- CSA approved steel-toed boots will be required.
- Assist with welding functions.
- Load and unload materials, and move materials to facilitate your work area.
- Monitor and take care of tools and machines.
- Keep your workplace and equipment safe and clean.
- Mop, brush, or spread paint, cleaning solutions, or other compounds over surfaces to clean or protect them.
- Work alongside crew Lead Hand and Foreman.
- Assist craft workers.
- Other tasks that the Foreman assigns me.
- High school diploma.
- 2 years of experience as a general worker or welder’s helper in the construction industry is quite advantageous.
- H2S Alive.
- Emergency First Aid.
- Fall protection.
- WHMIS 2015.
- Confined Space.
- CSTS-09 or equivalent.
- cognitive safety knowledge .
- They may have the ability to learn and follow directions.
- Availability to safety measures; used to reflect in technique and experience.
- Ability to collaborate on one task.
- One’s written and verbal communication skills are quite good.
- Close focus on customer satisfaction.
- Know how to drive a vehicle.
- This site conducts blood and alcohol screenings.
- Mask-fit testing may be required
- Physical ability to lift up to 50lbs.; occasionally lift items weighing more than 50lbs. with assistance.
- Stand or walk for extended periods of time.
- Use hands and feet to grasp, handle, or manipulate objects.
- Climb up and down ladders, scaffolding, and other structures.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation is commensurate with experience, quality and production capacities and exceeds industry average.
Our corporate values include safety, sustainability, collaboration, and integrity and are the bedrock for fresh ideas, positive contributions, and lasting benefits. We’re devoted to empowering employees to make positive contributions in their communities, and we actively encourage participation. We strive to make each of our employees feel welcome and motivated to bring their best to work every day. Outstanding services, competitive compensation, robust benefits, health and wellness programs, and encouragement for continued development are recognized and rewarded through competitive compensation, benefits, flexible schedules, and continual development opportunities.
Who We Are?
Since our inception, the Canadian construction industry has been our specialty. Our long history of individualized client attention proves that we can rise to any occasion. Our understanding of the data room industry allows us to provide clients with a high level of confidence in our ability to reduce risk, improve performance, and, ultimately, exceed expectations.
We provide a complete selection of construction administration services, from new construction for industrial, commercial, and institutional marketplaces; to service and repairs, heavy civil construction, and contract surface mining; and vertical infrastructure, including electrical, mechanical, and specialty trades. For over 100 years, we have been a people-focused company with an unwavering commitment to safety and a high level of services to provide customers with unmatched long-term value.
Only the candidates being considered will be contacted.
Unofficial solicitations and inquiry phone calls from 3rd parties will not be accepted.